9 Facts about my family:
1. My family is so freaking huge, I don’t even know half of the relatives we can actually account for and link to the family.
2. At one point in time, there was a family tree that was something like nearly 1500 pages (8.5” X 11”) long.
3. Yes, someone in my family actually kept track of that and organized and traced it all.
4. My family kind of ignores some of our allergies.
5. I have so many different ethnicities in my family that I only bother to keep track of the biggest ones: Irish, German, and Polish (which only compromises something like 25%).
6. Yes, there is someone in my family that bothered to figure that all out and divide it up into approximate percents (like half percents).
7. My family actually has two different coat-of-arms that we can claim as a family crest.
8. One of those coat-of-arms has dragons. Yes, dragons.
9. My immediate family and I have lived through some pretty scary stuff—a close call with a tornado, a hurricane, and such.
5 Facts about my best friend(s):
1. She and I have pulled multiple all nighters because we are too busy watching random shows (like Animorphs) to go to sleep.
2. We made a game out of yelling “bird” first when one particular character in Animorphs showed up on screen.
3. One of my friends and I originally connected and started talking because of cancer—we both had it.
4. My sister is just as much my best friend and crazy as the others (or more).
5. My sister and I have spent hours doing nothing more than making faces at each other—no laughing, no reading, no talking.
BONUS: 6. My sister probably doesn’t know half of these facts.
2 Facts about my favorite things:
1. There are actually some fiction books that I hate and can’t stand to even see.
2. Even though I love to read and write, I have been classified as mildly dyslexic (and this is why I love spell check!).